- This event has passed.
Celebrate Earth Day at Muddy Pond!
April 20 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
PLEASE NOTE UPDATED DATE!
The Muddy Pond Wilderness Northeast Wilderness Trust and Southeastern Massachusetts Pine Barrens Alliance would like to invite you to celebrate Earth Day and the Spring season by joining us on Saturday, April 20, 2019 from 10:00am to 1:00pm for an inaugural Earth Day Clean-Up at the newly created Muddy Pond Wilderness Preserve in Kingston. Come celebrate Earth Day while helping to assist in the transformation of this stunning 322 acre preserve. We will be performing litter and debris pickup while getting an exclusive look at the newly created preserve that is open to the public.
Preserve offers expansive hiking and walking opportunities, dozens of vernal pools, rolling and rugged glacial topography, and globally rare Atlantic Coastal Pine Barren habitat that hugs the shores of Muddy Pond, a globally-rare coastal plain pond.
See you there!
- Free and open to all. Please RSVP using the form: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/celebrate-earth-day-at-muddy-pond-tickets-59903092763
- 10:00am – 1:00pm. Feel free to come and go as you please.
- Coffee and bagels will be served.
- Trash bags and gloves will be supplied.
- Parking will be at Rt. 80 across from Sacred Heart High School at the gate.
- For questions, call Joe Falconeiri, Southern New England Land Steward for Northeast Wilderness Trust, at (802) 505-5594.